Θέσεις Εργασίας & Καριέρα
Εργασία στη winmasters.gr
Το πάθος και το ομαδικό πνεύμα είναι η κινητήριος δύναμη της winmasters.gr ομάδας. Γίνε τώρα μέλος της!
Εάν ψάχνεις για μία νέα πρόκληση και ενδιαφέρεσαι να εργαστείς σε μία δυναμική, διεθνή ομάδα, παρακαλούμε μη διστάσεις να επικοινωνήσεις μαζί μας στην παρακάτω e-mail διεύθυνση. Θα εξετάσουμε το βιογραφικό σου σημείωμα και θα σε ενημερώσουμε για τις ευκαιρίες καριέρας στην εταιρία μας.
Στείλε μας το βιογραφικό σου σημείωμα μέσω email στο: email@example.com με τον τίτλο της διαθέσιμης θέσης στο "θέμα" του email.
Δες παρακάτω τις διαθέσιμες θέσεις εργασίας στη winmasters.gr:
Casino Manager (CasM1)
|Job Purpose:||The Casino Manager holds the overall responsibility for quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and ensures customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all. It is essential to collaborate with our internal creative and marketing team in order to create marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all casino products.
Responsibilities include planning and end to end execution of campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value. Agreed metrics - aligned with company targets - to include GGR, NGR, churn rates and Active Users/PAs. The Casino Manager will report to the Head of Product.
A degree in marketing or a related field is essential for this position. At least three years of experience in a direct marketing environment, including acquisition/retention and/or product marketing, is also essential.
- University Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration (specialization in marketing preferably)
- Experience in product marketing and/or project management
- Excellent reporting & analytical skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Seniority to comprehend the complexities of an online B2C product
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbally)
- Computer proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office and internet navigation tools
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and attention to details
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
- Innovative approach
- Advanced knowledge of Digital marketing
- Budget ownership
- Experience within customer focused environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Previous exposure within the online gaming industry
- Ability to lead and work effectively with third parties
- Ability to develop, lead and work within a team
- Experience on CMS management
- Sound understanding of IT principles
Desired / personal qualities
Our company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Training and Development opportunities
- Continuous opportunities for career development in a dynamic environment
Note: training and support will be provided during the initial training period.
IMPORTANT: When applying please state the job ad code: : CasM1
Customer Support Agent (CSA1) >>
Customer Support Agent (Romanian speaker)
|Description:||Customer Service representative|
|Job Purpose:||Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service queries. Assists with orders, questions, billing, cancellations, complaints, and other queries. Ensure assistance to all company’s departments where and when necessary.|
- Resolve customer queries via phone, email, mail, social media and chat
- Provide customer basic and technical troubleshooting
- Provide information about other products and services
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Customer records maintenance
- Being always updated on every product
- Collaborate and assist marketing promotions and other departments
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Native Romanian and fluent English speaker – knowledge of Greek language will be appreciated
- Computer literacy
- Service orientation, customer understanding and professional attitude
- Advanced communication skills
- Experience in sales will be considered a plus
- Quality focus, problem solving, proactive
- Resolving conflicts, analyzing information, multi-tasking
- Willingness to work during peak hours: nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to handle difficult customers in a polite and professional manner
- Capability to liaise with other departments (marketing, security, finance, helpdesk, etc.) and efficiently escalate delicate user cases that need further handling, keep track if needed until solution is reached
Note: enhanced training and support will be provided during the initial training period.
IMPORTANT: When applying please state the job ad code: CSA1